Today a social media strategy becomes an initial part of the overall strategy of any company aimed at long-term success. And though it’s early to say that your online strategy must be concentrated on social media only, it should include social media promotion. A lion’s share of all companies connect with their clients on Facebook as it has the largest potential audience for vast variety of businesses. But how to get the best out of your Facebook fan page and manage it effectively? Follow these simple tips for Facebook business promotion provided and used by experts.
1. Regularly post fresh content. It sounds obvious, but many still fail to do so. While it’s normal for blog to post new content several times a week or even once a week, in social media, ‘regularly’ means several times a day or at least daily. It doesn’t mean that you should scam the news-feed of your readers, no. Just make several interesting, reader-friendly posts or even reposts to stay in stream. The best posting time is from 9 am to 4 pm in business days.
2. Post more pictures. It’s proven that picture get more likes and are reposted more often that just a text, so make this work for you. Present your brand or services visually attractive and you’ll get more online visibility.
3. Use call to action and ask questions. Without such calls, a person is likely to scroll your page and leave. You task is to add call to action at the end of the post. It can be something like ‘Follow us to learn more!’ or ‘Share this post if you liked it’ or ask “What kind of coffee do you prefer?”. Initiate conversations to increase loyalty.
4. Ask for opinion and feedback. Social media is a great way to receive a valuable feedback without any polls or marketing surveys. Just ask the opinion of your subscribers while launching new products or services or the feedback about your bestsellers. You can correct your marketing or product strategy based on the information you receive. Don’t neglect this free and valuable resource.
5. Make it easy to find you everywhere. Make your facebook url short and recognizeable. Post the contacts in the visible place of your page.
6. Create an e-mail list of your facebook fans. Email is still a powerful promotional tool. People on Facebook can hide your or unsubscribe, but when you got an email, you have the opportunity to inform them about recent dicscounts, actions, or any useful informations.
7. Run a contest. Ask your fans to like and repost your page in return to valuable prizes, and you visibility will increase significantly. People love contests, and probably even those who haven’t tried your product or services would love to participate.
Facebook offers numerous opportunities to promote and sell – don’t miss them and expand your clients’ base and loyalty!
About the author: Melisa Marzett is a writer with years of experience. She is proficient in writing about business, social media, health and fitness. She can be contacted on best essay writers. You can also be friend with her at Google+.