The success of a WordPress blog depends on how much traffic the site receives which in turn depends on the number of visitors to the site. The number of visitors to a particular site depends on its view. For example, one may not log on to a dress selling website but on seeing one dress ad pinned onto a social networking site, one may be attracted to follow the link and check out the collection. Thus, pinning is an important feature and this is enabled on WordPress by the Pinterest plug-ins. This Pinterest plugins for wordpress is used to direct traffic from third parties.
Thus, it’s time to Pinterest-ize one’s blog if one dreams of having a huge view list. Some Pinterest plug-ins include the following:
1. Pinterest Pin-It button: Allows one to add a pin-it button above and below one’s post. This is an easy to use plug-in with no user-friendly capabilities.
2. Pin It on Pinterest: Another simple to use plug-in which is helpful in specifying images to be pinned. What is more is that it also sets the default description so that the viewers are given more information from the pinned data itself.
3. Pinterest for galleries: This is a plug-in which adds a pin-it button below every image in the WordPress gallery. If one wants to add the pin-button to all images instead of individual ones, this is the one required.
4. Pinterest block: Pinning is all fun but one may not want their images and content to be pinned by visitors. For those people, Pinterest block works successfully by disallowing all pining activities by visitors.
5. Pinterest Badge: This is a sort of a plug-in which gathers all the recently pinned posts and images with the number of followers – an apt way to flaunt one’s fame. Moreover, it includes a follow me button for visitors to add to the followers list easily.
6. Pinterest follow button: This is an easy to add widgets and the easier this button is to find, the longer the follower list becomes. Thus, this is a must-have buttons for all the WordPress bloggers.
7. WP Pinner: This Pinterest plug-in allows one to manage the outlook of one’s Pinterest account directly from the WordPress dashboard. There are included options like scheduling of pins and auto-post. Also, it keeps a track of the information regarding the number of likes and re-pins.
8. Pinterest RSS widget: It allows one to exhibit the Pinterest collections onto the sidebar or any other place on the site. It includes posts and images with the follow me button- a kind of a small peek into the actual WordPress blog.
9. Pretty Pinterest Pins: Is a customizable plug-in which enables one to present one’s latest pins stylishly and elegantly. Customizable implies that is completely dependent on the user to use it as one wants; adding pins collections from desired pin collections and users.
Now, all one needs to do is to download the required Pinterest plugins for wordpress and get started. The plugins are easily obtainable from http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins//