The keenly awaited Apple watch has finally arrived at the stores with much fanfare. Application developers see this as a new opportunity since it will create a new market for them. The marketplace for apple watch has seen a steep increase in the number of applications. Some major publishers have also hosted their applications on their marketplace, so that the users can download them to their wearable device. Apple recently updated the iTunes store this Thursday and also gave previews of more than 3000 applications which have been specifically developed for Apple watch. The top ten list of apps for Apple watch are as follows:
- Amazon- Amazon has specifically developed Apple watch application for user’s convenience. Now you can perform online shopping directly through your apple watch.
- Do Note- This application lets you send customizable notes to Evernote.
- Epicurious- Epicurious is another exciting application for food lovers. This app is designed especially for Apple watch and allows the users to cook their food with the help of a smart timer integrated into this app. It also has the ability to provide images of fully cooked food so to prevent you from messing up your recipe.
- ESPN- ESPN’s customizable watch application keeps you updated with the latest happenings in the sport’s world. This application also offers real time notifications and score updates on your watch screen.
- Evernote for Apple watch- This app allows the users to dictate a quick note or easily search for any item.
- Fit Star Yoga – Fit Star Yoga is one of the most popular apps for apple smart watch. It offers compressive details on all types of Yoga poses and their benefits. Users of this app can also manage their time with the help of an integrated timer in this app.
- Flipboard- For people, who like to keep themselves updated on the latest happenings from around the world, Flipboard is an excellent option. Flipboard for Apple watch can display 10 stories at the same time deepening you’re your preferences.
- Instagram- Instagram app for Apple watch allows you to see the latest feeds from your friends and also gives you the option to comment and like those posts.
- Pandora for apple watch, let you control your playlists and music collection directly from your wrists. Since its introduction, this app has become very popular for apple watch users.
- Twitter- This app allows the users to view the latest news feed from the people they follow
Apart from these, Apple watch users can also download several health related apps from the marketplace. If you are a fitness conscious person, then there are several apps available on the app store, which offer comprehensive information on your daily workout schedule.